1. Ripe cranberries will bounce like rubber balls.
2. The oldest evidence for soup is from 6,000 B.C.
3. An average ear of corn has an even number of rows, usually 16.
4. Apples belong to the rose family, as do pears and plums.
5. Oklahoma's state vegetable is the watermelon.
6. Eating bananas can help fight depression.
7. Humans are born craving sugar.
8. Coconut water can be used as blood plasma.
9. McDonald's sells 75 hamburgers every second of every day.
10. Ketchup was used as a medicine in the 1800s to treat diarrhea, among other things.